Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sample Reseller Recruiting Email & Process

Acme, Inc.
E-mail Response & Reseller Follow-Up Process

Schedule

Following is a 4 step schedule showing our e-mail and phone call follow-up, and how soon it would occur.

1) Initial Email. Invite potential resellers to sign up to try the product for FREE for the first 6 months
2) 3 business days after the initial e-mail. Send a follow-up e-mail
3) 3 days later. Send third (spam proof) e-mail (if haven’t responded yet)
4) If they have signed up. Call immediately and provide with its own database and 5 licenses (username/pw).

The following are sample e-mails that we can send.

Step 1:

Subject: Acme Partner Program – FRE **E 5-user subscription to Acme WIDGET

[Name],

I am contacting you to see if you would like to apply to become a reseller partner.

Something FREE

To get your attention, I am willing to give you a FR**EE 5-USER LICENSE to our web-based, Widget-centric WIDGET just for apply ($x,xxx annual value)! You can even use Acme to run your promotions, better manage your leads, and build your business. You can learn more about it at www.Acme.com (includes training videos and much more).

Is It Any Good?

Acme is a leader in the hosted WIDGET industry, founded several years before WidgetCompetitor.com was even conceived, and offers a tool with robust marketing automation features, Widget-centric sales force automation, and radically simple usage through a completely customizable interface. It is often sold into a company via the marketing department (who don’t have or don’t like existing WIDGET lead management systems) and can integrate with popular WIDGET’s, or be used as a world-class stand alone.

Acme is used by organizations of all industries and sizes, including some of the nation’s best known, multi-billion dollar companies (HP, Cisco, Aflac, Verizon, GE, US Government, and even Microsoft) at a fraction of the cost of its competitors. It is also white-labeled and used by resellers and some of the largest ad agencies in the nation for client lead management.

If you sell to or consult with any company with contact management, WIDGET, or marketing and lead automation needs, both large and small, we should talk.

Will I Make Any Money?

The world-class Acme partner program is designed to make you money. It includes:
- Commissions received throughout the entire duration of your clients’ subscription
- Pre-qualified sales leads
- Deal registration for pre-sale discounts
- No cost and massively discounted licensing for resellers
- No cost product and market training
- Opportunities for joint promotions with MDF
- Plus more…

Get Your Own NRF Copy
See www.acme.com/partners for additional information or to sign up. Complete the application and within minutes you’ll receive an email with instructions to sign in for your own 5 user subscription to Acme at no cost.

If you like what you see and we have a good fit, we can talk more about where to go from there.

Please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Joe Channel Guru
Channel Program Manager
[email protected]
Phone: 1-800-000-0000

www.Acme.com
ADDRESS

P.S. This is a limited time offer and is only valid for the next 30 days.

Disclaimers:

- This offer is only valid for VARs, system integrators, resellers, and industry consultants.
- The not-for-resale 5-user license will not be available if we cannot validate your reseller or consultant status.
- Additional users are available for in-house use and training at a massive NFR discount if you apply and are accepted as a partner.

Step 2

Subject: Follow up on Acme partner program

<first name>,

I sent an e-mail a few days ago to check on your interest in the Acme partner program, but I haven’t heard back from you.

I can still register you for your free 5-user subscription to Acme. See the details below.

Thanks,

Joe Channel Guru
Channel Program Manager
[email protected]

(COPY previous e-mail below)

Step 3

Subject: Follow-up

<first name>,

I sent a few e-mails previously, but they may have been caught in your filter. I want to talk with you about the Acme (the leaders in sales and lead management) partner program. It’s a radically simple WIDGET with complete customizability and robust marketing and sales force automation features (used by HP, Cisco, Aflac, Verizon, Oracle, Nortel, and even Microsoft).

I’m happy to provide you with your 5-user subscription to Acme at no cost ($2,400 value) should you fill out the partner application. I can also send you a copy of the PowerPoint, Competitive Matrix and the White Paper--which will show you the unique positioning very quickly.

Feel free to call me at 1-800-000-0000

Thanks,

Joe Channel Guru
Channel Program Manager
[email protected]

Step 4

Sometimes we have a step 4 where people who’ve downloaded the product are recommended to sign on as resellers. We don’t have a free download, just a subscription-only after they’ve signed on. Is Step 4 needed for us since we’re not giving them something free just for responding to email?

Step 5
  • Immediately call the potential reseller
  • Answer any questions
  • Have them apply, then approve or disapprove
  • Arrange a time to take them through the portal site
  • Remind them of the benefits of becoming a reseller with Acme

[Image: Chanimal_Forum_Logo.png]