Chanimal is a small, but focused team that can accomplish world-class results with information, content or work from over 22 formal and informal alliances. These are companies I have done work with, or Chanimal clients that have used them numerous times and they have done a terrific great job. Some of these include:
- SaaSMAX. The world’s largest SaaS distributor. Offer SaaS channel consulting, a reseller market-place, plus Partner Optimizer (the world’s most comprehensive partner database–great for profiling and discovering the best partners). Chanimal works side-by-side with the team symbiotically and much of the SaaS consulting goes through SaaSMAX.
- Pragmatic Marketing. I’ve had multiple conversations with the CEO, Craig Stull throughout the years, have gone through their courses, and have sent probably 20 or more folks through them. Plus I had his company train my team on-site while at GE. His organization has trained over 50,000 product managers–the industry standard.
- 280 Group. I’ve known the team since 2006, have reviewed their product management training. They have provided great content to Chanimal.
Market Research & Operations
- SoftLetter. Longest running industry newsletter with insights and metrics for software companies.
- SaaS University. Run by the team at SoftwLetter, it is a 3 day workshop that covers most major US cities and attended by SaaS companies throughout the industry. Chanimal has spoken on channels for many of these.
- Media Buying Academy. I first met the founder, Lee Morrow, when I reviewed her media buying materials years ago–boxes of videos (before everything was online). Wow–very, very comprehensive. She runs media buying classes throughout the United States. Excellent boot camp for anyone new to media buying.
- Ivan Levison. I’ve only used him a few times–but would do so again in a second–he is terrific. He is a high-tech’s most famous copywriter. One campaign that he wrote for me had an unheard of 43% response!
Development / Web
- Smoke Studios. Neil has helped over 20 of my companies with their websites. Classy, out of S. Africa, amazing WordPress sites (graphical, technical)–the absolute best I have EVER worked with. Fast, amazing work–and affordable. Plus a great person to work with–everyone loves him.
Rep Firms / Sales Teams
- Relaunch. I used to refer clients to Emilie–but have lost touch with her over the years. A few of my clients used her. Got their product into retail.
- Channel Sources. I have referred multiple companies to them and have worked with Tom and Jim Daly. A good group of guys. Have some helpful prep material.
- The Distribution Network. I have worked with Donna Corsan for over 15 years. I have referred numerous companies to her and worked with her and them side-by-side to get companies into retail. Very easy to work with–great seasoned team.
- Aber Law Firm. I have consulted with several companies that have used him–excellent reputation and concentrates entirely on SaaS and software companies.
- Software Pricing. I have spoken with this team for years and we used to present together at SaaS University. Good team–they really know pricing!
PR, Analyst & White Papers
- Spread the News. Todd is a pitching machine for proactive press. One of my clients had 8 press hit in 6 months. He got them over 300 press hits in 6 weeks! He is my preferred PR specialist for proactive press.
- The Peters Group. I have worked with Lauren Peters since 2000. VERY class act group. I used them while at Metrowerks, Motorola, GE and referred them to several Chanimal clients. GE had a PR firm but had no press appointments for the biggest trade show. I contacted the Peters Group and had over 22 appointments set up within the week–they just produce.
- Lorenzo Communications. Christina worked with The Peters Group, left (to spend time with the family), but is now back with The Peters Group. Very classy!
- That White Paper Guy. I first met Gordan Graham as the newsletter editor for SoftwareCEO (that was acquired by CompTIA). He concentrates on writing white papers and is the author of White Papers for Dummies.
- The York Group. Harold is the contact and CEO. I have referred several clients looking to build International resellers. Although Chanimal helps with International program setup and some recruiting, it is limited to English speaking countries. Harold has offices and connections world-wide and can get clients into the hardest to penetrate countries. He is a wealth of information about International channels–and he is a great guy. He is for International, what Chanimal is for North America. His biggest client is Microsoft (he helps their ISVs).
12109 Lake Stone Dr
Austin, TX 78738
Click HERE to Email
Follow us on Facebook
As an Amazon Associate (affiliate), I link & earn from qualifying purchases.