- Chanimal Releases Industrys First Commercial PRM Built on WordPress, a “Partner Program In-A-Box” Issuewire, PR.com, 888-Press, Express Press.
- Chanimal Launches Chanimal University. Finally, the industry’s most popular training course is now available self-paced online.
- New – Channel Training! FREE Trial of the Certified Channel Manager training at ChanimalUniversity.com–includes FOUR free channel training lessons & content!
- New webinar video, “What Resellers Look For,” features live resellers telling you what they look for with new vendors.
- New video, “What to look for in a PRM.” presented with SaaSMAX.
- In the news, Software Executive Magazine, Interview on the channel – Ted Finch & Dina Moskowitz (SaaSMAX)
Register & Participate
Watch the Micro Consulting Video
Chanimal’s Micro Consulting was named to the “Top 5” Most Innovative Services from CompTIA
Ted Finch is one of high-tech’s most knowledgeable and effective channel specialists. Ted has worked extensively as a top executive with resellers.
Ted is not only a man of high integrity, but he leverages a very analytical, data-centric, approach to decisions… His experience with the channel is extensive.
“Great education – unbelievable depth of content here. It is more than just a certificate – It is an MBA in the channel!”
I am on an amazing journey of discovery…with Ted, as we design our reseller channel program. Ted uses “micro consulting” …incredible business model.
I have never met a more honorable man. Ted is a rare combination of extreme knowledge, high energy, and unique creativity.
Ted… launched more products in the first quarter than ever before, got us more press than we’ve ever received, and established an ROI based approach to marketing.
Ted is an expert on channel development…Ted’s work has always been highly regarded. I have no hesitation in recommending Ted.
He has the rare ability to tie practical channel logistics to top-level corporate strategy. Ted’s working style is excellent.
…clearly not Ted’s first rodeo. He brings a wealth of experience and has given us a dramatic head-start in setting up a competitive reseller program.
He is a strategic thinker who pushes the marketing boundaries to get companies the kind of visibility needed to attract & retain customers.
Ted is one of the most talented channel executives I know in the high-tech industry. If he doesn’t have an immediate answer he has a huge network that he taps into.